Topics

JRoller archives

Fabrizio Gianneschi

Hi all,

back in the days there was JRoller.com, a blogging platform very popular among Java developers.

Now it's gone, but I'm looking for its archives since I blogged there like many others, and I'd like to have a copy of my old posts.

Is anyone of you aware of any sort of archive still available or was involved in the project?

I checked the Wayback Machine but unfortunately it cached a very few pages.

Thanks in advance

Fabrizio

David Bock

I would also be very interested in recovering my blog from this site.

-db

On Sep 27, 2020, at 6:23 AM, Fabrizio Gianneschi <fabrizio@...> wrote:

´╗┐Hi all,

back in the days there was JRoller.com, a blogging platform very popular among Java developers.

Now it's gone, but I'm looking for its archives since I blogged there like many others, and I'd like to have a copy of my old posts.

Is anyone of you aware of any sort of archive still available or was involved in the project?

Thanks in advance

Fabrizio

Marcello Teodori

Hi Fabrizio, probably worth asking on some DZone support channel as they were managing the service back then.

On 27 Sep 2020, at 12:23, Fabrizio Gianneschi <fabrizio@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks in advance

Fabrizio