Topics

JRoller archives

Fabrizio Gianneschi

Hi all,

back in the days there was JRoller.com, a blogging platform very popular among Java developers.

Now it's gone, but I'm looking for its archives since I blogged there like many others, and I'd like to have a copy of my old posts.

Is anyone of you aware of any sort of archive still available or was involved in the project?

I checked the Wayback Machine but unfortunately it cached a very few pages.

Thanks in advance

Fabrizio

David Bock

I would also be very interested in recovering my blog from this site.

-db

On Sep 27, 2020, at 6:23 AM, Fabrizio Gianneschi <fabrizio@...> wrote:

´╗┐Hi all,

back in the days there was JRoller.com, a blogging platform very popular among Java developers.

Now it's gone, but I'm looking for its archives since I blogged there like many others, and I'd like to have a copy of my old posts.

Is anyone of you aware of any sort of archive still available or was involved in the project?

I checked the Wayback Machine but unfortunately it cached a very few pages.

Thanks in advance

Fabrizio

Marcello Teodori

Hi Fabrizio, probably worth asking on some DZone support channel as they were managing the service back then.