JUG Twitter Accounts

Sharat Chander

Greetings JUG leaders,

Routinely, we maintain the Java User Group list[1] on the Java Twitter account. If you don't see your JUG listed and would like it added, please let us know and we'll take care of the update.

Our best,
-Sharat & Chad

[1] https://twitter.com/i/lists/221697230

Thomas Darimont

Hi Sharat,

Hope you are well! I didn't see the JUG Saarland on the list, so I think it could be added :)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Thomas
JUGSaar Leader

Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> schrieb am Do., 20. Mai 2021, 20:16:

Greetings JUG leaders,

Routinely, we maintain the Java User Group list[1] on the Java Twitter
account. If you don't see your JUG listed and would like it added,
please let us know and we'll take care of the update.

Our best,
-Sharat & Chad

[1] https://twitter.com/i/lists/221697230

Ghazy Abdallah

I would like to add SudanJUG (https://twitter.com/SudanJUG) to the list.

Thanks,
- Ghazy

Ondrej Mihályi

Please also add CZJUG: https://twitter.com/czjug

Thanks,
Ondro

Sharat Chander

Added!  :-)

On 5/20/21 11:31 AM, Thomas Darimont via groups.io wrote:
Hi Sharat,

Hope you are well! I didn't see the JUG Saarland on the list, so I think it could be added :)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Thomas
JUGSaar Leader

Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> schrieb am Do., 20. Mai 2021, 20:16:
Greetings JUG leaders,

Routinely, we maintain the Java User Group list[1] on the Java Twitter
account. If you don't see your JUG listed and would like it added,
please let us know and we'll take care of the update.

Our best,
-Sharat & Chad

[1] https://twitter.com/i/lists/221697230

Antón R. Yuste

Hi Sharat,

Could you add VIgoJUG? https://twitter.com/VigoJUG

Thanks!

Antón

On 5/20/21 8:15 PM, Sharat Chander wrote:
Greetings JUG leaders,

Routinely, we maintain the Java User Group list[1] on the Java Twitter account. If you don't see your JUG listed and would like it added, please let us know and we'll take care of the update.

Our best,
-Sharat & Chad

[1] https://twitter.com/i/lists/221697230

Sharat Chander

Added! :-)

On 5/23/21 11:55 PM, Antón R. Yuste wrote:
Hi Sharat,

Could you add VIgoJUG? https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/VigoJUG__;!!GqivPVa7Brio!PY1CBsBADGTFpkEn6TWxt-0s0qkvi-IYT2czqC-Plqzp5cFGCBFnM_-H8WvXXN0UK5k$
Thanks!

Antón

On 5/20/21 8:15 PM, Sharat Chander wrote:
Greetings JUG leaders,

Routinely, we maintain the Java User Group list[1] on the Java Twitter account. If you don't see your JUG listed and would like it added, please let us know and we'll take care of the update.

Our best,
-Sharat & Chad

[1] https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/i/lists/221697230__;!!GqivPVa7Brio!PY1CBsBADGTFpkEn6TWxt-0s0qkvi-IYT2czqC-Plqzp5cFGCBFnM_-H8WvXrnIp9Ec$

Antonio Lazaro

Please...Add Java Bahia (JUG from Brazil, Bahia, Salvador City).

--
Att,
Antonio Lazaro

Sharat Chander

Added! :-)

On 5/24/21 11:15 AM, Antonio Lazaro wrote:
Please...Add Java Bahia (JUG from Brazil, Bahia, Salvador City).

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 11:28 AM Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> wrote:
Added! :-)

On 5/23/21 11:55 PM, Antón R. Yuste wrote:
> Hi Sharat,
>
> Could you add VIgoJUG?
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/VigoJUG__;!!GqivPVa7Brio!PY1CBsBADGTFpkEn6TWxt-0s0qkvi-IYT2czqC-Plqzp5cFGCBFnM_-H8WvXXN0UK5k$
>
> Thanks!
>
> Antón
>
> On 5/20/21 8:15 PM, Sharat Chander wrote:
>> Greetings JUG leaders,
>>
>> Routinely, we maintain the Java User Group list[1] on the Java
>> Twitter account. If you don't see your JUG listed and would like it
>> added, please let us know and we'll take care of the update.
>>
>> Our best,
>> -Sharat & Chad
>>
>> [1]
>> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/i/lists/221697230__;!!GqivPVa7Brio!PY1CBsBADGTFpkEn6TWxt-0s0qkvi-IYT2czqC-Plqzp5cFGCBFnM_-H8WvXrnIp9Ec$

--
Att,
Antonio Lazaro
071-98867-2738

Paula Santana

Could you add Devs JavaGirl? https://twitter.com/devsjavagirl

Em seg., 24 de mai. de 2021 às 15:15, Antonio Lazaro <antonio.lazaro@...> escreveu:

Please...Add Java Bahia (JUG from Brazil, Bahia, Salvador City).

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 11:28 AM Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> wrote:
Added! :-)

On 5/23/21 11:55 PM, Antón R. Yuste wrote:
> Hi Sharat,
>
> Could you add VIgoJUG?
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/VigoJUG__;!!GqivPVa7Brio!PY1CBsBADGTFpkEn6TWxt-0s0qkvi-IYT2czqC-Plqzp5cFGCBFnM_-H8WvXXN0UK5k$
>
> Thanks!
>
> Antón
>
> On 5/20/21 8:15 PM, Sharat Chander wrote:
>> Greetings JUG leaders,
>>
>> Routinely, we maintain the Java User Group list[1] on the Java
>> Twitter account. If you don't see your JUG listed and would like it
>> added, please let us know and we'll take care of the update.
>>
>> Our best,
>> -Sharat & Chad
>>
>> [1]
>> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/i/lists/221697230__;!!GqivPVa7Brio!PY1CBsBADGTFpkEn6TWxt-0s0qkvi-IYT2czqC-Plqzp5cFGCBFnM_-H8WvXrnIp9Ec$

--
Att,
Antonio Lazaro
071-98867-2738

Could you please add jugbd ? https://twitter.com/jugbdorg

Thank you,
-
A N M Bazlur Rahman

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 6:27 PM Paula Santana <psanrosa13@...> wrote:
Could you add Devs JavaGirl? https://twitter.com/devsjavagirl

Em seg., 24 de mai. de 2021 às 15:15, Antonio Lazaro <antonio.lazaro@...> escreveu:
Please...Add Java Bahia (JUG from Brazil, Bahia, Salvador City).

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 11:28 AM Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> wrote:
Added! :-)

On 5/23/21 11:55 PM, Antón R. Yuste wrote:
> Hi Sharat,
>
> Could you add VIgoJUG?
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/VigoJUG__;!!GqivPVa7Brio!PY1CBsBADGTFpkEn6TWxt-0s0qkvi-IYT2czqC-Plqzp5cFGCBFnM_-H8WvXXN0UK5k$
>
> Thanks!
>
> Antón
>
> On 5/20/21 8:15 PM, Sharat Chander wrote:
>> Greetings JUG leaders,
>>
>> Routinely, we maintain the Java User Group list[1] on the Java
>> Twitter account. If you don't see your JUG listed and would like it
>> added, please let us know and we'll take care of the update.
>>
>> Our best,
>> -Sharat & Chad
>>
>> [1]
>> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/i/lists/221697230__;!!GqivPVa7Brio!PY1CBsBADGTFpkEn6TWxt-0s0qkvi-IYT2czqC-Plqzp5cFGCBFnM_-H8WvXrnIp9Ec$

--
Att,
Antonio Lazaro
071-98867-2738

Mihail Stoynov, jug.bg

--
Att,
Antonio Lazaro

Stojan Peshov

Hi Sharat,

Great initiative,
can you please add Macedonian JUG (https://twitter.com/JavaUserGroupMK)?

Thanks,

/************************
* Stojan Pesov
* works @ Polar Cape
* +389 76 361 008
*************************/

On 5/27/21 7:44 AM, Stojan Peshov wrote:
Hi Sharat,

Great initiative,
can you please add Macedonian JUG (https://twitter.com/JavaUserGroupMK)?

Thanks,

/************************
* Stojan Pesov
* works @ Polar Cape
* +389 76 361 008
*************************/

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 8:16 PM Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> wrote:
Greetings JUG leaders,

Routinely, we maintain the Java User Group list[1] on the Java Twitter
account. If you don't see your JUG listed and would like it added,
please let us know and we'll take care of the update.

Our best,
-Sharat & Chad

[1] https://twitter.com/i/lists/221697230

Anthony Dahanne

Hello Sharat,
I'm not sure they're in the list (weird UX to scroll the list on twitter)
Can you please add MontrealJUG please ?
and also

Thanks a lot in advance, sorry if they're already there!
Anthony for MontrealJUG

Le jeu. 27 mai 2021, à 12 h 30, Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> a écrit :
Added! :-)

On 5/27/21 7:44 AM, Stojan Peshov wrote:
Hi Sharat,

Great initiative,
can you please add Macedonian JUG (https://twitter.com/JavaUserGroupMK)?

Thanks,

/************************
* Stojan Pesov
* works @ Polar Cape
* +389 76 361 008
*************************/

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 8:16 PM Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> wrote:
Greetings JUG leaders,

Routinely, we maintain the Java User Group list[1] on the Java Twitter
account. If you don't see your JUG listed and would like it added,
please let us know and we'll take care of the update.

Our best,
-Sharat & Chad

[1] https://twitter.com/i/lists/221697230

Henri Tremblay

Montreal JUG is already there (or was added in the last hour).
VirtualJUG NA, I don't know.

On Sat, 29 May 2021 at 12:08, Anthony Dahanne <anthony.dahanne@...> wrote:
[...]

Drazen Nikolic

Hello,

Great idea and initiative! Please, add also @nisjug

Thank you,
Drazen

čet, 20. maj 2021. 20:16 Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> је написао/ла:

Greetings JUG leaders,

Routinely, we maintain the Java User Group list[1] on the Java Twitter
account. If you don't see your JUG listed and would like it added,
please let us know and we'll take care of the update.

Our best,
-Sharat & Chad

[1] https://twitter.com/i/lists/221697230

Sharat Chander

DONE!  :-)

On 5/29/21 12:12 PM, Drazen Nikolic wrote:
Hello,

Great idea and initiative! Please, add also @nisjug

Thank you,
Drazen

čet, 20. maj 2021. 20:16 Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> је написао/ла:
Greetings JUG leaders,

Routinely, we maintain the Java User Group list[1] on the Java Twitter
account. If you don't see your JUG listed and would like it added,
please let us know and we'll take care of the update.

Our best,
-Sharat & Chad

[1] https://twitter.com/i/lists/221697230

Anthony Dahanne