Kotlin talk suggested to Java user groups in the Bay area

Haim Yadid

Hi
On the week before JavaOne 2017 (September 26-28) I am going to be in Palo Alto. Any Java user group in the bay area interested in the talk I am going to give on JavaOne ?  "Developing Microservices with Kotlin"(CON5037)
--
Regards,
   Haim Yadid,  Java.IL

Arun Gupta

Hi Haim,

Are you available on Sep 20th to speak at Silicon Valley Java User Group?

Arun

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 4:38 AM, Haim Yadid <haim.yadid@...> wrote:
Hi
On the week before JavaOne 2017 (September 26-28) I am going to be in Palo Alto. Any Java user group in the bay area interested in the talk I am going to give on JavaOne ?  "Developing Microservices with Kotlin"(CON5037)
--
Regards,
   Haim Yadid,  Java.IL

Haim Yadid

Hi Arun
I will be arriving to Palo Alto on the 26th of Sep. On the 20th I am still in Israel,