Laretas Java: online audio chat about Java in Spanish

Antón R. Yuste

Hi all,

We are running an online audio chat in monthly basis: Laretas Java (in Spanish). We use a Telegram Voice Chat (similar to Clubhouse) to discuss news in the Java / JVM ecosystem. The recording is available as podcast in:

- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/70p3RTnEZ29DN0CTSsMqne
- IVoox: https://www.ivoox.com/laretas-java-mayo-2021-audios-mp3_rf_70011370_1.html

The feedback has being very good and there are many JUGs around the world participating:

- BarcelonaJUG (España): https://twitter.com/BarcelonaJUG
- GuadalajaraJUG (México): https://twitter.com/java_gdl
- CoruñaJUG (España): https://twitter.com/CorunaJUG
- MadridJUG (España): https://twitter.com/MadridJUG
- MadridGUG (España): https://twitter.com/MadridGUG
- MalagaJUG (España): https://twitter.com/MalagaJUG
- VigoJUG (España): https://twitter.com/VigoJUG

The telegram group to join as individual: https://t.me/laretasjava

If any of your JUGs would like to participate, let me know and I will add it. The only limitation is the language (Spanish). If there is interest, we would be happy to participate in an English version.

Thanks!

Anton

Jorge Alejandro Cajas

Hello!

The Guatemala java user group, Guate-JUG (@guatejug) will be happy to participate.

Feel free to contact me to discuss further details

Regards