Topics

Meetup by Delhi JUG (September 19th, 6 pm IST): Jakarta EE 9 and Beyond - by Ivar Grimstad and Tanja Obradovic

Mala Gupta

Hi JUG Leaders -

I'm pleased to share that Delhi JUG is hosting Ivar Grimstad and Tanja Obradovic from Eclipse Foundation to present on 'Jakarta EE 9 and Beyond'.

Please use the following link to register and attend this event - Saturday, 19th September, 6 pm IST):

https://twitter.com/DelhiJUG/status/1302847003047542784

I hope to see some of you at this event :-)

With much respect,
Mala

Welly Tambunan

Nice,

Registered and retweeted!

--

Cheers,
Welly Tambunan

signature_147482792

SciFin Technologies

South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
mobile   : +62-087-7727-29389

email     : welly@scifin.co
website: https://scifin.tech/

From: <jug-leaders@jugs.groups.io> on behalf of Mala Gupta <mala.gupta@...>
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 2:32 PM
To: <jug-leaders@jugs.groups.io>
Subject: [jugs] Meetup by Delhi JUG (September 19th, 6 pm IST): Jakarta EE 9 and Beyond - by Ivar Grimstad and Tanja Obradovic

Hi JUG Leaders -

I'm pleased to share that Delhi JUG is hosting Ivar Grimstad and Tanja Obradovic from Eclipse Foundation to present on 'Jakarta EE 9 and Beyond'.

Please use the following link to register and attend this event - Saturday, 19th September, 6 pm IST):

https://twitter.com/DelhiJUG/status/1302847003047542784

I hope to see some of you at this event :-)

With much respect,

Mala

Mala Gupta

Thanks, Welly. I appreciate it.