Topics

NYJavaSIG 25th Anniv Event - Sharat Chander, Brian Goetz, James Gosling and Venkat Subramaniam!

Frank Greco

We are honored to have four of the biggest stars in the Java universe help us celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the NYJavaSIG.

 WHAT: 25th Anniversary Epic Event!

 WHEN: WED Sept 23, 2020     6:30-8:30pm EDT

WHERE: Youtube Live (REGISTER)

Please join us and have an opportunity to ask this elite panel your burning Java questions. We'll select the most frequently asked, most thoughtful, most controversial, and of course the funniest ones.

Submit your questions to our elite panel (mention which panelist):

Frank

Mimar Aslan

This is a legendary meeting like the UEFA Super Cup final.
Congratulations on the 25th anniversary of NYJavaSIG.

Best regards,

Turkey Java User Group Leader,
Jakarta EE Ambassador,
MSc. Computer Engineer