Online Event: JRush; Native Images for Java Apps; March 25 at 11 am PDT.

Alexander Belokrylov

Hi All,

This is Alex from BellSoft.

Together with VMware we are holding Java web-conference — JRush on March 25 at 11 am PDT.

Josh Long and Andy Clement will have a new talk, “Spring Boot: production-ready, efficient, fast: pick three”. They will share experience on optimizing Spring Boot application without risk with Spring Native (which is finally in beta!). And Dmitry will go “Chasing the Grail” talking about what you and your project can achieve with native images and highly-performant micro containers.

I’d be delighted to see you there!  https://jrush.bell-sw.com/

Also, it would be awesome if you could invite some colleagues and followers who may be interested in Native Image. The conference is free of charge.

Thank you, and I hope to see you at the conference!

Regards,
-Alex