Topics

Paul Webber is in Lyon Fr

SDJUG Yahoo

Hello fellow Champions and JUG Leaders.
I am on travel for work and I am in Lyon for the next 2 weeks. 
I'm just floating this if there were any Java activities near-by or on the weekend that I might be able to attend.

Cheers,
Paul

Thank you for supporting the San Diego Java User's Group!

Paul Webber
President, SDJUG
Java Champion
sdjugpres@...
www.sdjug.org
http://www.twitter.com/sdjug

ehsavoie

In Grenoble we should have a talk on the 17th of December on Prometheus at AlpesJUG .
Not that far from Lyon :)
Cheers,
Emmanuel

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 6:30 PM SDJUG Yahoo via Groups.Io <sdjugpres=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm just floating this if there were any Java activities near-by or on the weekend that I might be able to attend.

Cheers,
Paul

ehsavoie

I made a mistaker as it is on the 19th of December.
Cheers

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 11:08 PM ehsavoie via Groups.Io <emmanuel.hugonnet=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
In Grenoble we should have a talk on the 17th of December on Prometheus at AlpesJUG .
Cheers,
Emmanuel

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 6:30 PM SDJUG Yahoo via Groups.Io <sdjugpres=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Cheers,
Paul

SDJUG Yahoo

Thanks!
I'll be heading back to San Diego on the 14th of December (I should have put the dates in on the original post as well)

1 Dec - 12 Dec - need to pack on the 13th ;)

Paul

On Sunday, December 2, 2018, 8:48:35 PM GMT+1, ehsavoie <emmanuel.hugonnet@...> wrote:

I made a mistaker as it is on the 19th of December.
Cheers

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 11:08 PM ehsavoie via Groups.Io <emmanuel.hugonnet=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Cheers,
Emmanuel

Cheers,
Paul