Topics

Paul Webber is in Lyon Fr

SDJUG Yahoo
 

Hello fellow Champions and JUG Leaders.
I am on travel for work and I am in Lyon for the next 2 weeks. 
I'm just floating this if there were any Java activities near-by or on the weekend that I might be able to attend.

Cheers,
Paul

Thank you for supporting the San Diego Java User's Group!

Paul Webber
President, SDJUG
Java Champion
sdjugpres@...
www.sdjug.org
http://www.twitter.com/sdjug

ehsavoie
 

In Grenoble we should have a talk on the 17th of December on Prometheus at AlpesJUG .
Not that far from Lyon :)
Cheers,
Emmanuel


On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 6:30 PM SDJUG Yahoo via Groups.Io <sdjugpres=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello fellow Champions and JUG Leaders.
I am on travel for work and I am in Lyon for the next 2 weeks. 
I'm just floating this if there were any Java activities near-by or on the weekend that I might be able to attend.

Cheers,
Paul

ehsavoie
 

I made a mistaker as it is on the 19th of December.
Cheers


On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 11:08 PM ehsavoie via Groups.Io <emmanuel.hugonnet=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
In Grenoble we should have a talk on the 17th of December on Prometheus at AlpesJUG .
Not that far from Lyon :)
Cheers,
Emmanuel

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 6:30 PM SDJUG Yahoo via Groups.Io <sdjugpres=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello fellow Champions and JUG Leaders.
I am on travel for work and I am in Lyon for the next 2 weeks. 
I'm just floating this if there were any Java activities near-by or on the weekend that I might be able to attend.

Cheers,
Paul

SDJUG Yahoo
 

Thanks!
I'll be heading back to San Diego on the 14th of December (I should have put the dates in on the original post as well)

1 Dec - 12 Dec - need to pack on the 13th ;)

Paul


On Sunday, December 2, 2018, 8:48:35 PM GMT+1, ehsavoie <emmanuel.hugonnet@...> wrote:


I made a mistaker as it is on the 19th of December.
Cheers


On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 11:08 PM ehsavoie via Groups.Io <emmanuel.hugonnet=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
In Grenoble we should have a talk on the 17th of December on Prometheus at AlpesJUG .
Not that far from Lyon :)
Cheers,
Emmanuel

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 6:30 PM SDJUG Yahoo via Groups.Io <sdjugpres=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello fellow Champions and JUG Leaders.
I am on travel for work and I am in Lyon for the next 2 weeks. 
I'm just floating this if there were any Java activities near-by or on the weekend that I might be able to attend.

Cheers,
Paul