REMINDER | Event Announcement | "Oracle Developer Live: Java Innovations" | Sept 14 | Sept 16

Sharat Chander

JUG Leaders,

Today's August 23rd, so that means there's 23 more days until the "Oracle Developer Live: Java Innovations" event.

You're welcome to register (of course amplifying to your JUG members is always appreciated):

Event Registration: social.ora.cl/6010y5FJk

RT to amplify: https://twitter.com/Sharat_Chander/status/1423678754828656644?s=20

Warmest Regards,
-Sharat & Chad

On 8/6/21 9:41 AM, Sharat Chander wrote:
Java User Group leaders,

We hope our e-mail finds all of you well!

With continued uncertainty on when the world will re-open, Oracle is continuing to move forward with its online "Oracle Developer Live" event series. The next series with Java focus ("Oracle Developer Live: Java Innovations" - or as we call it, "Dev Live Java") will take place in September:
  • September 14 | Americas
  • September 16 | Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia Pacific
We welcome you to register and circulate the registration link w/your Java User Group members: social.ora.cl/6010y5FJk

To amplify, please consider retweeting: https://twitter.com/Sharat_Chander/status/1423678754828656644?s=20

We'd also like to say "Thank You" to active Java Champion members Mala Gupta and Venkat Subramaniam for making time to participate in this event beyond their ongoing participation in JUG meet-ups around the world. Special shout out to the New Delhi Java User Group and Denver Java User Group where they are respectively active in giving Java visibility.

Warmest Regards,
- Sharat & Chad