[REMINDER] JavaOne | Java User Group Exclusive --- "Bring a Friend" Program

Sharat Chander

Folks,

Some asked that I re-send this, so sharing again (see below my signature). Note that folks who would like to take advantage of this do not have to show proof that they are a JUG member.

I'll also be sending this offer to Java Champions --- How can I leave that awesome group of Java Influencers out!

We hope to see y'all at JavaOne!

Best,
-Sharat (and Chad)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Java User Group Leaders/Organizers,

Oracle is launching a "Bring a Friend" to JavaOne offer exclusively for Java User Group members.

To summarize:

1. With the exclusive GODUKE discount code for JavaOne, Java User Group members can save $400 on the Standard Pass Price of $1,999 as well as receive a complimentary pass for a friend.

2. Register[1] with the GODUKE discount code and forward your registration confirmation email to ocw-sales-enablement_ww@.... You will receive your complimentary pass code via email within 72 hours to pass along to your friend to register for JavaOne.

3. This program will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants are limited to one (1) complimentary pass per registration, with a program capacity of 250.

4. Note that this offer is not available for the public sector.

5. Attached are fine-grain details with regard to this offer. Should you have questions, please direct them to Annette Ahn - annette.ahn@... (cc'd).

Regards,
-Sharat (and Chad)

[1] https://www.oracle.com/cloudworld/register/

Jose Amadeo Diaz Diaz

Thanks for the effort, Sharat.

I take back my words about not seeing an effort from Oracle to return to being the java one of before.

Personally, I appreciate the effort you and your team put in.

I hope the event is a complete success.

José Diaz
PERU JUG