-Sharat (and Chad and Team)

Date: July 12, 2022
Time: 7:00am PT | 10:00am ET | 11:00am Brazil | 3:00pm London | 4:00pm Central Europe | 7:30pm India | 10:00pm Singapore | 11:00pm Japan

Zoom Participation:
- Single Click: https://oracle.zoom.us/j/5302047907?pwd=N0pDdUVGaVRtTGlxMmVtQ1RlTHdzQT09
- Meeting ID (if asked): 530 204 7907
- Password (if asked): 19867430

Jim Bethancourt

Thanks Sharat!
Will you want us to pass along the notes to our JUG members?

Thanks,
Jim

On Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 9:41 AM Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> wrote:
JCs & JUG leaders,

We're still a "go" for tomorrow's first JavaOne update call to start filling you in on conference elements as well as address how we'll put in-flight a modified Call for Papers (CfP) exclusively for you. Participation details for the Zoom meeting are offered below.

Reminder that the call will not be recorded but we will follow up on both the JC and JUG mailing lists with meeting notes.

Looking forward to connecting tomorrow.

Best,
-Sharat (and Chad and Team)

Date: July 12, 2022
Time: 7:00am PT | 10:00am ET | 11:00am Brazil | 3:00pm London | 4:00pm Central Europe | 7:30pm India | 10:00pm Singapore | 11:00pm Japan

Zoom Participation:
- Single Click: https://oracle.zoom.us/j/5302047907?pwd=N0pDdUVGaVRtTGlxMmVtQ1RlTHdzQT09
- Meeting ID (if asked): 530 204 7907
- Password (if asked): 19867430

Sharat Chander

No. Just for JUG Leaders (and Java Champions) only.

Best,
-Sharat