[Save the Date] JavaOne Update Call #3 | Sept 6th @ 6:00am PT/1:00pm UTC

Sharat Chander

JCs and JUG leaders,

Our plan is to host another JavaOne update call to offer continuing news/progress with regard to the conference.

Date: September 6th, 2022
Time: 6:00am PT | 9:00am ET | 10:00am Brazil | 2:00pm London | 3:00pm Central Europe | 6:30pm India | 9:00pm Singapore | 10:00pm Japan
Zoom Link: PENDING

I'll respond to this message on September 5th with the Zoom participation details. Note again that for privacy reasons we cannot record the call. However, I will post meeting notes to the respective Java Champions and Java User Group Leaders mailing lists.

Looking forward to connecting with many of you next week.

Best,
-Sharat (and Chad and Team)