Topics

Sponsoring for Scala events

Markus Eisele

Hi all,

While we're at it. I do have a slush fund for jugs and meetuos, too.
When you're looking into Scala coverage or hosting specific nights with that focus, I'd be happy to help with F&B or speakers.

Please reach out off list with ideas and questions. My Lightbend email is m@... ;-)

Jonathan Vila

Eyyy Markus do you want me to send you the jbcnconf sponsorship brochure?

El 21 nov. 2018 18:33, "Markus Eisele" <eisele.markus@...> escribió:

Hi all,

While we're at it. I do have a slush fund for jugs and meetuos, too.
When you're looking into Scala coverage or hosting specific nights with that focus, I'd be happy to help with F&B or speakers.

Please reach out off list with ideas and questions. My Lightbend email is m@... ;-)

Nimret Sandhu

BCC jug-leaders@jugs.groups.io FYI for other interested parties.

Hi Markus,

SeaJUG (http://www.seajug.org) is always looking for speakers. I've cc'ed my co-organizers on this email.

We've had talks on Scala, Clojure and related JVM languages in the past. We have been around since the mid 90s and usually meet on the 3rd Tuesday of the month and attract 30-50 people depending on the topic/speaker. Local companies in the Seattle area typically sponsor and host the meetings. We usually videotape our presentations and currently have around 50+ videos of java related topics online.

We are currently booking dates March onwards (jun is already taken).
Please let me know if you're interested in coming to visit us in Seattle!

cheers,
-
Nimret Singh Sandhu
http://www.nimret.org