If the timezone works for your JUG, and you can help us promote to your members, bellow is a sample email that you can use. Feel free to use it if it helps!

Bruno.
Bruno Peres Ferreira de Souza                         Brazil's JavaMan
http://www.javaman.com.br                      bruno at javaman.com.br
     if I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believe

Sample Email:

Hi!

The USA Java Tour continues, but now ONLINE!

Several speakers traveled the US, but they could not visit all JUGs that wanted... So, we are working together with the USA Java Tour Speakers to bring that content to our members, but this time online, in a series of live presentations:

See presentations about Java 9, NoSQL, Cloud, Web development, Containers and the Developer Career. From the comfort of your computer. Interact live with the speakers. Get answers to your questions.

The USA Java Tour was a crazy and fun trip, and now we will also have access to the great content of the tour!

The presentations will happen all week from next Monday (June 27) to Saturday (July 1st), in US Central time zone. The full schedule and registration page is here:

Hope to see you there!

Hi Bruno,

Awesome! I have sent this email to all our group members (JUGBD).

Thanks .

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 1:40 AM Bruno Souza <bruno@...> wrote:

Hi All,

As many of you followed, we run a Tour around several cities in the US a few weeks ago.

We want to extend the content from the tour to all JUGs, specially the ones in the US and similar time zones.

To do that, we are repeating all the presentations ONLINE -- and LIVE!

Next week (yes, the only time we were able to get everyone together) we will repeat all presentations, but this time they will be online. We put together a schedule, with one presentation a day, in US Central time zone, to make it as easy as possible for more people to participate.

http://www.javaman.com.br                      bruno at javaman.com.br

--
Bazlur Rahman Rokon
Senior Software Developer, Vantage Labs, Dhaka

aalopez@...

Nice, shared with CLOJUG members, timezone works great for us.

Regards,

http://www.javaman.com.br                      bruno at javaman.com.br
[...]

Bruno Souza

Thanks for those that promoted! There are many people from all over the world participating, thanks to you!

We have around 700 developers participating, and the presentations are very well attended.

We still have 2 days of presentations, if you would like to spread that to your members, there is a sample email bellow, or you can simple promote the URL:

https://code4.life/jugs-tour-usa

In that page, you can see the future presentations and also the replay of the ones already passed.

Thanks!