Your FREE ticket to TheDevConf is inside

Bruno Souza

Hi JUG Leaders!

I just had a meeting with Yara Mascarenhas, head of TheDevConf, and secured a FREE ticket to the event for all of you!

The event starts TODAY with an amazing presentation by Agile leaders Mary Poppendieck and Tom Poppendieck (they are the couple that first coined the term lean software development in their book Lean Software Development: An Agile Toolkit).

How to collect your FREE Premium ticket?

Use the code: BOOSTYOURCARRER

On the above page you can register for the English tracks of the event.
The code gives you FREE access to ONE premium track of your choice.

If you prefer to get a better deal, you can choose the Connect Pass International and the code will give you a US$30 discount, and you can watch ALL English tracks.

Feel free to share this code with other JUG Leaders in your group!
(this is limited to JUG Leaders only, so, please don't share widely).

If you would like to promote the event to your entire group, notice that the BASIC PASS (on the same page) is Free, and gives access to tonight's presentation and to a lot of content during the week. 

If you want to promote this free access to your group, you can use the text below my signature to help you out.

The event starts at 7pm Brazil time, that is 2pm California and 10pm London.

Looking forward to seeing you later today!
Cheers,
Bruno.

Want to promote the free BASIC PASS event ticket to all your JUG Members? That way you are helping them have access to great content and a lot of networking and other opportunities.

You can use this message (twitter and email):

Twitter:

Today starts #TheDevConf with the amazing agile expertes 
Mary Poppendieck and Tom Poppendieck.

Register FREE for the Basic Pass to watch this live today!
(2pm US Pacific, 7pm Brazil, 10pm UK)

Email:

Hello All members!

Our friends from the SouJava User Group in Brazil are running the international Java track at The Developers Conference, and would like to invite everyone to watch the amazing content at the event.

The event starts TODAY (Monday, November 29) with a special presentation by Agile leaders Mary Poppendieck and Tom Poppendieck (they are the couple that first coined the term lean software development in their book Lean Software Development: An Agile Toolkit).

You can register FREE on the BASIC PASS that gives you access to this and other talks during the week. 

Register here, and choose "BASIC PASS"

TheDevConf Future starts today (Monday) and goes through Thursday.

See you there!

Cesar A. Nogueira

Thanks a lot for sharing this Bruno!

Best regards,
Cesar Augusto Nogueira
Senior DevOps/Cloud/Java Consultant

+5519993828181| cesarnogueira1210@...

App Green Footer Image Be like me, be Carbon free - don't print this and save a tree
App Social Buttons Image  App Social Buttons Image 

Em seg., 29 de nov. de 2021 às 12:57, Bruno Souza <bruno@...> escreveu:

Hi JUG Leaders!

I just had a meeting with Yara Mascarenhas, head of TheDevConf, and secured a FREE ticket to the event for all of you!

The event starts TODAY with an amazing presentation by Agile leaders Mary Poppendieck and Tom Poppendieck (they are the couple that first coined the term lean software development in their book Lean Software Development: An Agile Toolkit).

How to collect your FREE Premium ticket?

Use the code: BOOSTYOURCARRER

On the above page you can register for the English tracks of the event.
The code gives you FREE access to ONE premium track of your choice.

If you prefer to get a better deal, you can choose the Connect Pass International and the code will give you a US$30 discount, and you can watch ALL English tracks.

Feel free to share this code with other JUG Leaders in your group!
(this is limited to JUG Leaders only, so, please don't share widely).

If you would like to promote the event to your entire group, notice that the BASIC PASS (on the same page) is Free, and gives access to tonight's presentation and to a lot of content during the week. 

If you want to promote this free access to your group, you can use the text below my signature to help you out.

The event starts at 7pm Brazil time, that is 2pm California and 10pm London.

Looking forward to seeing you later today!
Cheers,
Bruno.

Want to promote the free BASIC PASS event ticket to all your JUG Members? That way you are helping them have access to great content and a lot of networking and other opportunities.

You can use this message (twitter and email):

Twitter:

Today starts #TheDevConf with the amazing agile expertes 
Mary Poppendieck and Tom Poppendieck.

Register FREE for the Basic Pass to watch this live today!
(2pm US Pacific, 7pm Brazil, 10pm UK)

Email:

Hello All members!

Our friends from the SouJava User Group in Brazil are running the international Java track at The Developers Conference, and would like to invite everyone to watch the amazing content at the event.

The event starts TODAY (Monday, November 29) with a special presentation by Agile leaders Mary Poppendieck and Tom Poppendieck (they are the couple that first coined the term lean software development in their book Lean Software Development: An Agile Toolkit).

You can register FREE on the BASIC PASS that gives you access to this and other talks during the week. 

Register here, and choose "BASIC PASS"

TheDevConf Future starts today (Monday) and goes through Thursday.

See you there!